View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Try to get me to stay in school....

[ QUOTE ]
That all being said...here is my gameplan for the next few years...I am going to learn to play limit VERY well...this will be my schooling. I will ideally run up about 1 mil in the next 5 years or so before the internet goes down, if it ever does. With the 1 mil, I should be able to play b&m at a fairly high level and make it from there, if I must. If for some reason I see b&m isnt for me, I "think" I could go back and finish my degree and work a normal life. If I dont want to do that, I could invest my 1 mil and life off that. anyone see any problems with this? I would like to thank everyone for their help so far. I greatly appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]If it were that easy, don't you think a lot more people would be doing it?

One million isn't nearly enough to invest safely and live off for the rest of your life. Even if it was, you said you expect to make $200K per year, how are you going to save $1M over five years? No living expenses?

I'm not saying your decision to leave school is wrong, though it could turn out that way. But, you haven't given this nearly enough thought.