Thread: A Time to Kill
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: A Time to Kill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold preflop. I don't see how you can fold the turn and raising sucks.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I give the hero 1.5 K outs, 2 Three outs, and 9 crub outs. That plus checkraising the turn might clean up 1.5 more K outs and the something like 5-10% of the time hero has the best hand--that killer limp/3-bet looks like 87s cheese--I think I talked myself into checkraising the turn with a weak hand and lots of outs to try to induce "big folds."

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you have the best hand here even 5%. I also don't think you're getting a "big fold" from KP (a TAG who overlimp-reraised PF) very often.

I'm willing to be convinced, but it's gonna take some effort. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

For what its worth, I expected KP to have a big pair (Tens or better). Limp-reraise seems crazy with TT/JJ, but the table wasn't showing a whole lot of confidence pre-flop. I would have been shocked by an 87s type of hand -- but I had laid down a busted super draw (straigh and flush) on the river to her a few hands earlier. (I put SB on flopping the flush draw).

I would agree that my chance of having the best hand on the turn was <10% and there was no way KP was folding to a check-raise on the turn.