View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 04:03 AM

Default Re: NL Preflop Question #2

I answered the first question the way I did because my buddy smoothcall told me it was a clear fold - tournament or not. I didn't want him to be right even after he explained it to me so I said move in.

To this question my answer is that if you find a player that plays this badly and is this predicatable always fold close decisions. You'll get him eventually. This UTG fellow sounds a bit like a guy following Sklansky's Tournament advice.

Another subject. There was a post up here in which someone asked if the poster "maturbated" to the sound of Mike Sexton's voice. Well, I think masturbation is too important an activity to be dealt with in such an unhealthy, lighthearted manner. Besides I think that Sklansky's last two questions pose a much better venue of contemplation to jerk ones self off to. So please do not mention Sexton and wanger beating in the same breadth. (I'm assuming the poster was referring to males masturbating) Yes, please refrain from this ANALogy while I am reading this forum.

Well, I see that discussions on this forum have eponentially improved since Smoothcall was suspended. It's good that we both took a break. But now I think that I'll talk to my buddy and tell him that 2 + 2 needs our help again. See ya.

Vince [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]