View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Stars Customer Service

I don't think the customer service at PokerStars can be praised enough. Recently I made an order on their FPP store. A hat, stainless steel mug, stress ball, and the stretch tank-top for my girlfriend. Not only did it arrive 4 weeks earlier than advertised, but today when I opened it up, also inside was a pokerstars.com wrist/money band, a box of pokerstars.com branded Beechies, and a WCOOP PokerStars t-shirt. Now being that I work in advertising, I know that all three of these items are just to further entice me to deposit and to serve as free walking-advertisements for them, but it is still very nice from a customer perspective to open your box and receive a few extra items.

But what made me really happy was the fact that my mug was broken. No, I do not get off on receiving broken items. But I had been e-mailing back and forth with their 'ideas' department about a SNG TLB. I received the package just as I was sending off an e-mail to the ideas department today and mentioned it. Not too quickly afterwards, the FPP Store Support e-mailed me to tell me that a new mug would be on its way no later than Wednesday. From a Customer Relationship Management & Customer Service stand point, this is top-notch in my view.

Just wanted to pass it along.