View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: More position stats for comparison and analysis

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ultra loose tables; Yes. Huge pots; Not necessarily, but I notice that Actionbob value bets and checks better than most.

~stephen

[/ QUOTE ]

This still doesn't fully explain the relationship between his low W$SF yet his extremely high WR.

A simple example. Let's say person X wins 10 more pots out of every 100 flops seen than Bob. With an average pot of around $420, that's $4200 extra that person wins or 70BB's. Now, for arguments sake, we could probably even cut that number down, let's say even in half. So say person X is winning 35BB's more every 100 pots he sees than Bob, so Bob must be at least 1BB more for every pot he wins to compensate for this.

Since a large part of the action at 30/60 are HU or 3 way pots in which you are value betting with position, it's hard to really extract any more money on those hands other than to just keep betting the best hand. I'm having a hard time understanding how it's possible to pick up so many extra bets to achieve such a high WR while winning so few flops seen.

I'm not sure I'm making any sense, but I'm hoping someone can walk me through this. Also, Barron, sorry to hijack your thread here, although it's kind of all related.

Nigel

[/ QUOTE ]

this is kinda odd to me too b/c despite what looks like a "high" won$when saw flop for me...my overall won $wsf is about 42 (41.83).

-Barron