View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: BL vs. Full Tilt

I joined FT for rakeback a few days ago as well. I love the site really. Feels very 'stars' like, simple, nice to look at (I went for the blue-eyed, bonde bimbo btw, going for gender points [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ). I also like the "put me here" option. Makes multi-tabling (with overlap) a little easier by positioning yourself accordingly at the tables (top right, bottom right, etc.). The ability to change the table backgrounds on the fly, detachable chat box, 'table view' HH, etc. are kind of cool too (meh...just bells&whistles stuff).

Placed in 10 of the first 20 (a mix of 20's, 30's, and 50's). Plenty fishy. As someone else commented, it appears most are a little slow to pick up on the bubble aggression. But it does take some patence. Keeping the 'focus' needed to wade through the countless blind escalations is a bit much.

I play in the evening only. It's a little slow to start a new table, but not more than a few minutes in my experience. But they are loooooooooooong. I've had several HU games approach the 90min mark. Most of the ITM's are at/near the hour mark. Sharing an unconfirmed rumor...I hear that turbos are coming.

MTT's: Personally, I wish they had more selection. Maybe as the site grows, we'll see it. I still prefer UB and Stars' MTTs. Isura did clue me in on the nightly $24+2 $6k's. At times, the entry fees don't meet the garuentee (free money!). Deep stacked with a ton of blind levels...I suspect you could do pretty well in these.

Bottom line: If they get turbos, I'm staying (and I think they could give Stars a run for their money, with a few additional B&W's). In the meantime, I'm turbo'ing on stars w/ a couple FT's running to clear the nice bonus.