View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 01:15 AM

Default Re: O Doyle\'s Army - Offer from a start up site

[ QUOTE ]

Given the added incentive that increased play would earn me a trip to the WSOP or some other large live buyin tournament, I really don't see that there would be a problem putting in 25000 hands in a month. I normally only play 2-3 tables at a time, so adding in another 3 when I normally play would double my hands right there alone. Only a little more added time playing would be needed then.

My point is, just because someone might not normally put in 25,000+ hands a month, doesn't mean they can't & won't. Would you have played 120,000 hands on True over that short of a time if there was no WSOP incentive involved? A little incentive goes a long way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Iggy,

I am a salesperson and you have sold me on the fact that there is no doubt you would be successful in earning a seat if you get the opportunity. I really hope you get the opportunity because I want the players who initially get involved be 100% successful as this will only help the long term cause.

Would I have played 120k hands at True without the promise of a WSOP seat?

I am crazy, but not totally insane yet. That amount of hands in about 6 weeks is something I am not planning to ever do again. (I am not sure what it would take to repeat that craziness, but hey, sites can make me an offer! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])