Thread: Who's hotter?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Who\'s hotter?

[ QUOTE ]
I went with Cates.

[/ QUOTE ]
Denise Richards has a bad boob job man she is very sexy but that bad boob job really turns me off. BUT she has an amazing mouth and DSL and is slutty ie fun looking. She is a little fake looking also but that mouth of hers is outta control..

Just because I'm an old focker I choose Phoebe as number one ...she is etched in the minds of all adolecesnt boys of the late seventies/early 80's..she has the best pooper of all these girls easily in her prime..amazing pooper and real tits...better than any of these other chicks..

But on looking at the pics again I'm thinking Phoebe isnt as hot as I remember..hah..that first head shot of her is oh so yummy...she is a hopa delight.

Kristin can be hot but she's not aging well-she's in last place. She's the kind of a girl you'd like to bang for a week or 2 if you lived on the upper east side in nyc..and then bail on her quickly..too damn expensive to maintain and not that hot.

Katie Homes eyes and lips make her an easy number 2 ..if I was younger she'd get my vote. She has a natural beauty unlike Denise. Plus I way prefer brunettes to blonds.