View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 12:48 AM

Default Re: New to Ultimate Bet. Few Questions.

[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago, i signed up on UB for triple draw and the other games they have to offer. I have logged in some holdem hands and I was wondering how you get the hand histories on a regular basis. I checked the FAQ and have also sent them an email requesting all hand histories since I signed up. Is there any other way I can get hand history instead of manually requesting it every time I want to put the data in my PokerTracker? I'm figuring UB hand histories are not saved on the Harddrive since I didn't see any.

Also, what is the usual cashout time/procedure for UB? I consider Party/Empire to be the fastest, then Eurobet, and PokerStars taking at least 2 full business days. How about UB? Where would they rank?

I'm thinking of withdrawing my funds once I clear the initial $200 deposit bonus and generate a fair amount of rakeback. How often does UB offer reload bonuses? Are they like Party/Empire where they offer account specific bonuses if your account has been idle or 0 balance for a while? I'm just wondering because I don't really see the incentive of playing at UB w/o the bonuses because of the very few game selections. Seems like UB is only worth playing during prime hours.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking of withdrawing my funds once I clear the initial $200 deposit bonus and generate a fair amount of rakeback. How often does UB offer reload bonuses? Are they like Party/Empire where they offer account specific bonuses if your account has been idle or 0 balance for a while? I'm just wondering because I don't really see the incentive of playing at UB w/o the bonuses because of the very few game selections. Seems like UB is only worth playing during prime hours.

Thanks in advance.

(Thread needed a Bump)