View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Anyone up for low limit practice games?

Between the responses here and some private messages I got, it looks like this is go.

Main concern sounds like we won't be able to take it seriously at 1/2. And it's probably a pretty good point, we all really mean to play our best, but it may be natural to throw in the extra raise when it seems so inconsequencial. I'd like to play a game with a 1/2 blind structure, let's try 2/4 at first, not that it really makes a difference, but it sounds like people would rather play a little high than a little lower, so may as well. Regardless, I think the main factor that should encourage people to play their best is that that that I'll publicly post the results, and any hand played is potentially open to the scrutiny of the 2+2 community at large.

Secondary concern is when to play. I generally play prime or graveyard, and it sounds like we're all against playing during prime time, so perhaps 1 or 2 am EST on a weekday, or even 4 or 5 am on a weekend. I just don't want you all to have gone to sleep on me.

I'll probably send out an alert sometime next week. Be prepared.

2nd