View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 08:33 PM

Default Re: My Experience at Hollywood Poker (PokerRoom) thus far

[ QUOTE ]

If your fast, you can fold and sit out then hit chips, add chips, then sit in, you can do it mid hand, just have to be fast. Also, this site software allows you to remove "extra" $ when adjusting your $, if you hot chips and request $100, your total will be $100 not $100+what was there, not consistant with table stakes rules, but you may as well know what the software allows.

tobdog

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I just figured that out... weird.

However, "house rules" are "the rules", and we just adjust to them expertly, so it's not a big deal.

I'm mildly curious if this is permissable in their NLHE tables. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The notepad thing does work for gt+ movements, but I haven't had 100% success with it, and I've had none at all with trying to alt-table and then move the stats windows...

However, the new ver of GT+ is found here:

link

(Thanks, smartalec!).

and it works beautifully.

--------

Trying something at the NLHE games:

Sat with max buy.

Played some hands and lost some cash. (my blinds, but still...)

Tried rebuying for less than max: didn't work... I couldn't rebuy for less than what I had on the table, nor more than the max buy.

Something neat, though... if you're up money (I got two pair a few hands after this), you can cash out to the max buy at the table, leaving just $25 on a $25 NLHE table, for example. Kinda neat. Actually, I lied... it SAID that you could do that... I just tested it out, and it doesn't let you rebuy with less than your stack.

NLHE slider works fine, and you can type in your bet which is good. But I'm a little afraid of the enter key when I'm doing this... actually enter key doesn't do anything, thank G-d, but it might, if I hadn't enabled the keyboard.

The NLHE table that I sat at was filled with really slow players... it was horrible. Maybe it was just because I was single-tabling that I noticed, but it seemed a lot slower than party's games.

----

OOC, does anyone know why the GT stats always show up in the wrong places?