Thread: KK on this turn
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 05:56 PM

Default Re: KK on this turn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have to learn to me masochistic about your downswings. Whenever I'm in a situation like this, instead of thinking "OH XXX...", I bet and say out loud, "CMON YOU MOTHERF**KERS CHECKRAISE ME" and then I'm not surprised or pissed about it, I start to enjoy the suckouts. Man I wish I could play right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad i'm not the only one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilest in the midst of suffering my first 200 BB downswing and reading after having read on the forums about normal variance and downswings, I ho-hummed my way thru 100 BBs down, then 125, then 150, then 175... saying it's ok, normal, keep plodding, then I hit the magical 200 BB mark... the very next hand I get check raised on the turn in a biggish pot.

Now, friends tell me that my demeanor is good because I don't have obvious tilt issues (except for reverting back to my mostly former weak/tighty ass self) and play within myself. But at this point I slam the mouse down, 3 bet in anger/tilt muttering to myself that I am not gonna take it anymore, bet call the river raise and take down the pot - villain on a stone cold bluff. END OF SLIDE.