View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: MMMMMM Advocates Violence Against Americans

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deportation is a forced relocation. The FORCE part of that is what makes it a violent act.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same could be said for any law enforcement activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, basically. I don't really have an opinion about your idea of deportation, I haven't really even read it. I was just pointing out to jaxmike that deportation is violent, regardless of anyone's citizenship status.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally and completely disagree. Deportation is CERTAINLY not violent.

Deportation is a way of dealing with people who are in a nation illegally or in a nation and causing problems of some sort.

Whether the person is there legally or not is immaterial. When you enter the US for example, you either do so legally or illegally. If you do so legally, you do so under very specific conditions. Violating any of those conditions may be grounds for deportation. I suggest you reexamine what people agree to when they enter this country (legally) before claiming that deportation is violent.

Furthermore, I think you have to understand the context of the word forced. Would you say that its violent if there is a hurricane coming and everyone was forced to evacuate the coast? It is a forced evacuation, but to consider it violent i believe is a stretch. I understand the point you are trying to make, however, you point is misguided at best and flat out ridiculous at worst.