View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Having kids when you aren\'t wealthy....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Very well said.

The head-shaker for me was the comment "This causes them to be bad friends to those in our social circle"

lol, I knew it was a lost cause at that point and went to bed shortly after...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the "my friends had a kid and now they never hang out with us" argument for not having kids is pretty lame. I don't play hide and seek with the kids I knew when I was 8 anymore either, I must be a shitty friend.

All that said ... I hate the fact that I agree with a Giants fan! =)

~ThisHo

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a shitty friend because of this, even though you may not realize it. But its your choice and your priorities, you picked your kids in front of your friends, as most people do. I am 23, most of my friends are 25-28, they are all getting married and having kids, about 2 years ago, if one of them asked me for a favor, Id drop whatver I was doing and help them out. Now I would tell them to go fukc themselves. I dont speak to them anymore because they are all dumbass working stiffs, that were too broke to get married in the first place, so now they struggle for every dollar, and dont have time to go out. And if I do get a rare call, its usually to invite me to play boardgames, ya thats what I want to do on a friday night, play boardgames. From what Ive gleamed, its all about being pussywhipped and a change of priority to most people. Stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is wrong with you?