View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: My Greatest Comeback Ever, Please Share Yours!

This is from a live MTT, but...

I'm at a final table, six players left, top three pay. I push UTG with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] UTG as chip leader with six or seven times the BB (around 20000 I think). The BB, for reasons unknown, decided to call me with 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He pairs and I don't, and he was second in chips and left me with 2000 points (which, since the round had just ended, was now less than one chip; after the color-up I have one). I went on tilt so bad at that point I don't remember most of the hands between then and when it got down to three people, but I was told by spectators I went all in something like fifteen out of seventeen hands, and I did make a couple gross suckouts (all in in the blind with Q7o, small blind calls with KQo, flop is K 3 4, turn is 6, river is 5).

I ended up winning the thing. Oh, and 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] kid managed to get fifth. Bloody donk just gave away my chips. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]