View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Crossroads in my poker career(long)

Enjoy your last year(s) in college. You will never get them back. Playing a lot of poker can SUCK time away without you even realizing it. For someone like me, playing online poker isnt a bad way to spend a random friday night. I only say this b/C I am 27, and have over 10 years of too much partying under my belt. Couple that with a serious GF, freinds who are settling down, etc. and it is fine.

You can not miss out on the fun of your teens-early 20s playing online poker. Trust me, you will regret it for your entire life. If you want to try to play pro for a year when you graduate, sh!t..go for it. But dont waste this time.

But most importantly, I would play about 10% of the poker I do now if I didnt have a gf that I consider to be a piece of @ss. No way playing poker is worth giving up the loose moral standards of college women.

Get drunk, bang ugly chicks, play poker when you want to. Oh yeah...graduate to. You never know if all of the fish will turn to internet checkers in 5 years, no college degree = "welcome to TGIFridays...would you like to try an ultimate pina colatta?"