View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 07:15 PM

Default what to do.. what to do... help

so i was dating this girl for a couple years, and we had tough times lately. so we broke up, we spent some time apart. i realized that i wanted her back, so i tried to get her back. at first she says no, but eventually says yes and we're dating again. a week goes by and she tells me she can't have a boyfriend anymore. ok, that sucks.

so another week goes by and we meet to talk and say our goodbyes, and have one last final talk. so we have our tlak and handle it very maturely. the next day, she tells me she has a change of heart and wants to be with me. i don't really trust her, but we label our relationship "a work in process". she goes to LA for a week, comes back. feelings change. she says she loves me but can't be with me because she doesnt want a boyfriend.

so here's where i need advice. i went on her facebook (stalker stylee), read her messages and she had a conversation going with her roomie. i read it and it talked about how she slept over at a guys house last saturday, and taht they had sex.

after what she did to me, i decided that she was a shitty person and i didnt want to talk to her, i was going to tell her that tonight. then i found out about the sex and what not... i still plan on telling her that i can't be her friend and that i'll never forgive her for what she did. but do i bring up the facebook conversation? how so?

thanks for the advice