View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Opportunity or Fool\'s Gold? (K2o)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll probably get a couple more idiotic responses like above, ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only idiots here are the ones that try to justify an obvious fold with some theory that (maybe) has relevance only when the decision would otherwise be close.

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't familiar with the theory, why are you even commenting on it? OP asked if the theory applies there, you don't cover that, so you aren't answering OP's question. You basically have no idea what OP is asking, so it'd be nice if you just didn't comment, that's why I called your response idiotic, it doesn't help OP at all and is basically SPAM.

Giga makes more (at least claims to) monthly than most of us earn in a year. Check out the Party Step 5s, he's probably there. I think his theory (and the amount of discussion of it on this forum over the last year) is somewhat relevent, and isn't just "some theory".

To the OP:

One thing I thought of later. Think of it this way. In Giga's situation, there are only 100 BBs in chips at the table (each player starts with 1000, there are 10 players, bb is 100) to be won. In your situation, two people together have more than 100 bbs. Nevermind the whole tournament. So each BB is worth so much less to you than him.

By the way, really sorry I copied and pasted the wrong thread in my original response. Here's what I meant ( can't edit it now) http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1