View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261.

I did?

1. It's a system, I try to keep my brain out of it - if teh starting QB goes down - I STILL play the system, the line takes care of everything.

2. It picks games that are NORMALLY either low profile - for instance - If the Pats were Playing SF. That is a pretty low profile game as far as betting is - sure - both teams are well know but really - who cares - The Pats will win and MOST people that bet on he NFL will not play it because the line will be -16 or something. BUT - what is the REAL line - -18? -12?

Mose wagerers do not understand the difference between point spreads and REAL lines. This takes into account the REAL line and the difference that linemankers have to adjust to try to get a 50/50 betting correlation.

When I say "I" am picking games - I mean the system is - a monkee can actually (if he know the parameters and had a working thumb).

The 3+1 Challenge?? problem is - it does not pick games every week - sometimes 2 games - somethmes 8. If "the system" (almost said "I'm") is forced to pick 4 games a week - It's doomed.

Plus - no picks until Week #4 - it needs to get momentum one way or the other.