View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261.

I agree completely - however - I HAVE posted on many forums over the years (including this one) - I HAVE been a tout in College and Pro FB Weekly - I had a 900 number once. I wanted to get out of that bunch of liers who say they can pick 70%. Plus - people HATED my picks and would not play them. They would complain that they can get 70% winners of "popular" games. This picks 60% on UGLY games.

I agree that 60% is hard - however - I don't pick football - I pick against the public and that is a rather stable plaform.

Plus - why would I lie about such a thing anyway. I'll never win a tournament - It's not a system (yes - it's a system) that will win 80% one year and 30% the next - it's just damn boring consistant (as you see).

AND - you will see- the games are just BAD games - the games NOBODY in their right mind would play - if the system picks a game it will lose to the spread by 40 or win by 3. But it wins 60% of the time.

I'm not saying TRUST me - just watch. Everyyear people say the same thing - can't be dne. But every year I prove them wrong.

Book mark it and MAYBE 2006 you will have confidence in it. It's not going away obviously.