View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 06:48 PM

Default Re: how many of you think drugs are bad?

[ QUOTE ]
Bill died in misery.

And he quit using anyway!

Speaking of which - can you imagine the kind of angry rants he'd be spewing in this day and age? His head would explode on stage as soon as he started on the Bush re-election.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was actually mentioning hicks b/c i agree with his drug stance. we have too many hypocrites talking all the time about how they got plastered here and what should i stock my bar with? and am i gay for drinking a cosmo--yes you should drink jack and whiskey but when someone mentions the non acceptable drugs everyone trips.

"alcohol kills more people than crack, coke and heroin combined each year." not saying crack, coke and heroin are supposed to be used but to constantly think that you can drink your drug you just can't smoke your drug is bullshit. these drug posts make me laugh.

[ QUOTE ]
can you imagine the kind of angry rants he'd be spewing in this day and age? His head would explode on stage as soon as he started on the Bush re-election.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was actually thinking about this not too long ago, his material would be overflowing right now.