View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: 109 QQ - How\'s my line?

Doesn't anyone think our hand is way too vulnerable to be checking this turn? You just gave 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] a 38% chance to beat you. Not his likely holding I'll give you that much, but I think this makes a good point about hands that would fold to a turn bet drawing to a ton of outs on their free river card. Not only that, you're going to have no idea where you are if he hits one of his river outs because so many of them can be totally hidden or unlikely (for example its even hard to play a k [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] river, because he could be bluffing or value betting his random K). There are just too many hands he could get to the turn with to not bet it, especially with three spades. You'll whiff your check raise alot because many of his hands will check behind. As for the river I think calling makes sense because you've looked so weak this entire hand and he looks like he's stealing, but I think this line backfires alot, and hey we're not always right on this river either.