View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Eurobet Email Source Code (if your use PERL)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hm, I dont' know if it's working or not.

I just unzipped it. Downloaded that perl thing. Installed it. Clicked on the green 'H', and input my information.

I have a lot of HH, so they may not show up until they are copied. But I tend to think it's not working.

What am I doing wrong? (sorry to be a bother.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. They should show up one at a time. Are you sure your firewall isn't stopping the connection? If your CPU doesn't go high for a while, and the app instantly comes back to life, it'll mean either your username/password combo is wrong or the app can't connect to the website for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did everything and it seems to work since it is downloading about 2 MB of data for about 30 HHs . But they do not show up in the directory. At the start it shows a file named total.txt in the d/l directory which only contains a three digit no. After finishing with the download this file is gone as well and nothing shows in the directory.
I searched for the newest files and found some files under PCHealth which are somewhat quarantined. So it may have to do somthing with the security settings. I disabled the firewall but the result is the same.
I am lost. Can anybody help me?