View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: unusual B&M situation...QQ

u woulda reraised if you hadnt have left your testicles at home. If you are going to become a great N/L player u MUST always remember to bring your balls to the table. Also i read your post about LAGGING in a 2/4 game. A 2/4 GAME ARE YOU F!!!ING KIDDIN ME. Are you scared to raise when no one has anything at a N/L table if you had some balls you would make a lot more money with that $100 than wasting it foolishly at 2/4. It sounds to me like you feel like a BIG MAN raising guys in a 2/4 game filled with people with limited bankrolls plus they can only reraise you a whopping 2 or 4 dollars. Come on in to the big n/l game and pick on people your own size or if you perfer i hear people can really bully the 0.25/0.50 online limit games.

P.S. I do totally understand the way u feel at the 2/4 game. I feel the exact same way playing with a bunch of scared insignificant terds like yourself at 2/5 N/L. Now that you have located your comfort level please help us speed up and loosin up the N/L game by staying in the 2/4 game and "pulverizing it". (Don't get to excited though other players may feel weird about you wearing Elvis glasses a put-in-bay hat and getting boners at the table).

cheers