View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

Curiosity is all. I saw he was on and was chat boxing with him. He made the comment if I could sit or were we still blocked. I clicked the open seat button and the same pop up appeared. Does this really seem like collusion? Why not just open another account and go back to colluding. Most the people that do that have 100's of account because they get closed down. Not telling you nothing you dont know. Anyway I guess no one else would have been curious as to the blocked seat after 4 months. If it helps at all Im fairly new to online considering how long it's been around. Im a good enough player to not have to cheat ( collusion) Moth to flame on the sitting at the table. I just thought it was interesting that we could not sit

Another note: If there had been cheating on my part or collusion I dont think they would netteller me 100% of my money back after closing my account. Ive heard that they have 0 tolerance on cheating. Is this right? Have they kept other's money and redistribute it throught tournaments and such? The fact that I got mine back should say what my intention's were and if I cheated or not. Thanks.