View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: $11\'s 7 hands from last night

1) AJo. I probably just fold pre-flop. Your post flop play was completely suicidal. Be happy that you got lucky. If you're going to play post flop like this, it's all the more reason to just fold pre-flop here.

2) AKs Your play was fine. You were getting sufficient overlay to call the push. Some people might fold here, but I don't mind calling at all.

3) AJo This hand was inexcusable. What are you doing calling an UTG raise with this crap? Easy fold pre-flop.

4) 9Jo Sure, you might get villain to fold if he's on a complete steal, but you're playing an 11. He's probably not folding. This is FPS. You are not desperate. Fold and move on.

5) 28s How did you hit your flush? A third diamond never came.

6) K9o. Push pre-flop.

7) 77 I actually fold the flop here. You have zero FE and against even two overs with one heart (AhKc or whatever) you're 50-50. This is one of those spots where I'll let my opponent have the pot early (even though I may well be ahead) and move on. You could also be against a higher PP or a set. If he's doing this with the Ah and another over, he can have the pot.

Overall, you really need to tighten up your play A LOT.