View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 05:59 AM

Default Re: Cocaine and flying on a plane (trace amount of cocaine)????

One last thing and I think (but not positive) I am done with this account. Should I report when I have been clean for a month, quarter, or year? I am just curious. Part of me thinks it would look like a bragging thing. But, the other part thinks that it might give other addicts hope. I don't believe that of allt he users of this forum I am the only one that uses frequently. I know most probably don't care, but there seemed to be some support out there. Just let me know.

p.s. There is a chance this will not be my last post. I am awaiting on responses from Gori (my favorite nerdy pseudo hipster poster [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) and Eastaby.

p.s.s. I know I posted in a couple of other threads at a bad attempt of humor, but that will be the last time I do that. I just needed to remain anonymous for this one thread really. After a while I will be able to post again as [uncensored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Sorry, I mean David Sklanksy. Wait, nope, I mean igotoffthecokebutstartedheroininstead.

Oh, and one last thing...screw the dr's who said that there weren't physical side effects. I cannot sleep at all. But, I have gotten a lot more of my appetite back.