View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Some general thoughts on bankroll management...

Thanks for an informative and thoughtful post.
I came to 2+2 about 4 months ago. I was playing the party 22's and 33's. I was also down about 1400 bucks. I posted some HH's and was given some great advice. One of which was to move down to the 11's. I did this without hesitation. The idea of getting out of a 1400 buck hole at the 11's was a littel underwhelming but I was determined to improve my game and dig myself. I put my faith completely in the advice I got here. I reloaded 500 into my party account ready to take on the 11's!! 4 months later I'm 170.00 away from seeing daylight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I should note that some of that was won with live,live tourney play and a few 22's.

Two days ago I moved up to the 22's. Been doing well at 'em BUT i'm completely prepared to move back down to the 11's if need be. I personally don't think my bank roll is quite strong enough for the 22's yet (I'd like to have about a grand) but at 750.00 I'm willing to test the waters and see how it goes. I'll keep your post in mind as I get my feet wet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks again!