View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Harrah\'s St. Louis - No wiki

I just moved from St Louis and used to play at Harrah's a lot. They basically spread a bunch of 3-6 games, one or maybe two 6-12's (two most weekends), and three or four 2-5 500 max NL's. The NL game is pretty wild. A lot of guys come with several G's in their pocket and aren't afraid to go a few buyins. A few people usually have 3-4K on the table by the end of the night on the weekends.

For a long time there was a ridiculously high bad beat jackpot (quads or better beat, both cards play, it got well over 200k) and the backup jackpot was high too, so unless it was hit two or three times it is still really high. I haven't been there since June though. Because of the jackpot the room was crazy crowded on weekends, so you might want to get there early. If you'd rather play mid limit games go to Ameristar instead. They have 5-10 10-20 and a wild 20-40 game. The Ameristar NL is 1-2 and nitty. Also have Omaha H/L 5/10 w/ kill. Every Monday and I think some Saturdays Ameristar has a deep stack 5/10 PLO game.