View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Blacking out sucks.

yeah i have something that has bothered me for awhile. back when i lived in CA there was this girl that i would hang out with every so often. i hung out with her for like a year overall but she was pretty low quality so i treated her like crap most of the time and never actually liked her. but she was ALWAYS super nice to me no matter what. if i had sex with her and didn't call her for the next month, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me. i tell her i have a legitimate girlfriend, doesn't matter she is still happy to hear from me and doesn't care. i say mean things to her while drunk so she will sleep at her place and not mine? doesn't matter, still happy to hear from me etc.

one night i blacked out while having sex with her. the next morning i woke up and she was not there. she never called me again, she never answered her phone when i called, and she never returned any attempt for me to communicate with her. that was about a year ago. i have no idea what i did, but i know it must have been bad and i really want to know what it was.