View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Cocaine and flying on a plane (trace amount of cocaine)????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I work from home and have been working. Which is why I have not done it yet. Also, as of right now I don't really have the motivation to do it. I know in another post I mentioned that I still care about the "little things". But, at the same time I have to force myself to shower, clip my nails, call my friends, etc...I can only imagine how bad this would be in 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ. Walk over to the washer, put your clothes in, put some soap in and turn the knob. This isn't that hard.

If you really can't do that, you should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital immediately.

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

I am possibly leaving today. I might not have time as well. I don't know if you have ever been addicted to anything like this (maybe you have), but I feel it is rather arrogant, if you haven't had an addictionl like cocaine, to assume it is that easy. Or, what I meant to say, (I really am not attacking you, I am not like that) was that if you haven't been a junky before (whick I am not sure that that I am that "far gone" yet), that maybe you don't know what you would do or how you would feel in this situation. Because I know as of a month ago, I had no idea what this is like. But, at the same time I have always known that it must be hard and sad. I am not on here looking for compassion. Nor, am I making excuses for myself.