View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Friends colluding

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's no way in hell I'd turn them in. Though we're not very close I consider at least one of them to be a pretty good friend. Loyalty supercedes do-gooding. I suppose my OP was pointless, there's not really much I can do. It is a rather upsetting situation though.

-Phoenix

[/ QUOTE ]

So, how long have you been colluding with yer buds? Why are you wanting out of the group now? Did you really think there was a way to get out of it without getting caught yourself?

Too bad I don't know what site and 2 names. The whole gang would go down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you misunderstood or if this is your best attempt at being an ass. I've never cheated at anything in my life. Except strip poker.

-Phoenix

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't miss a thing. 1) you know people are colluding. 2) you say you can't do anything about it 3) "loyalty" to a group of casual friends supercedes doing what is right 4) it's upsetting to you.

It isn't that you can't do anything, but you WON'T do anything. Why would that be? Right, you don't want to risk your bankroll because you know when the site does a check on the accounts you'll pop up.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You got me detective. My conscience got to me, but I didn't want to give myself away to a bunch of strangers who have no idea who I am, so I made up a story to protect myself. My ignore list grows.

Edit: By the way, I've never played on the site that they're playing on, much less have a bankroll there.

-Phoenix