Thread: Am I too good?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Am I too good?

[ QUOTE ]
clearly you are ready for the big game. You should go to vegas and play ivey and brunson.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think I'm THAT good. For the stakes and players I am playing right now, I AM too good, I can shuffle chips, stare down opponents, show weakness when holding a monster, read what the opponents are upto, etc. But why move ahead when I'm making money?

I can't play online because when dummies make stupid moves, for instance on a K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] flop I hold K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and go all-in late in a single table tourney. My opponent (preflop limper calling to my preflop raise) thinks and thinks some more and finally calls with his Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hey, I had him dominated before the flop drawing to a Queen and that King hitting only kills his hand. But what else does he hit but the 10 on the river!!!