View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Re: A perfect internet poker site? ( spam free)

As far as graphics go I use the "turn off characters" at party poker. With the characters off I think it has the best graphics. Logical, easy to read, no fluff or bs to get in the way. I think the background at pokerstars is just plain ugly. If I'm gonna spend hours playing online I want an elegant screen to look at.

Low rake or buy in. I play sngs. 10%, imho, is too high.
Should be half that. I think 1 dollar on a 10 dollar sng is silly. 50 cents seems more reasonable.

The sounds need to be good too. I think PP has pretty good sounds. Not annoying.

I think PokerChamps has a great table graphic. It's a little too small though when you run at high rez.

One thing PP does that I don't see on other sites is the ability to only look at games that are currently registering players. I HATE having to scroll through a list to find an open game.

Get the best, most advanced random number generator.

Pokerstars chat is a nightmare. party poker does chat decently.

The ability to jump into a game any time. This takes users. that means marketing. I think pokerchamps could be a great site. not enough people there and a little under funded.

I like full tilt EXCEPT for the fricken graphics. Ridiculous. I hate the whole cartoon vibe. Whoever came up with that needs to go back to design school.

IGN at PP is my favorite way to deposit funds. Fast and Easy. I hate having to load neteller or firepay and then transfer funds to the pokersite.

Fast cash outs. I want to be able to cash out as quickly and easily as I can deposit.