View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 02:27 AM

Default Re: What Have You Done That Needed Courage?

I can give you one I've witnessed, I believe I've had my life saved twice, both times by my mother (and probably several others when she restrained herself from killing me), but the one that is vivid, is...

I was around 12. We were in a jet boat on some lake I forget the name of. She was shotgun, I was in the back seat directly behind her and some ass munch she was dateing at the time was driving.

Ass munch decides that he is going to buzz the cove we where all camping in that weekend and spray everyone with water in what can only be described as a mammouth momment of stupidity.

Ass munch enters the cove at about 40 or so, who knows, he was haulin ass either way, cuts it hard right and proceeds to spray...

Right at apex, we spin.

I'll never forget that momment. I was midair, a good 2 feet out of my seat with no chance of coming down anytime soon. I made eye contact with my mother just in time to see the look of horror...and her hand coming my way. She somehow managed to snatch an arm, stay in her seat, and return me to mine...just as we hit shore.

I don't recall seeing ass munch after that day.