View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Looking for individual to help with bot

Hello everyone. I have completed a partial bot. I am still, however, unhappy with its performance. The bot reads everything on the screen perfectly. Pot size, cards, etc. I have got it down to nearly flawless screen reading. My problem is in the evaluation stage. If anyone is currently interested in making a bot, I can be of help to you in the early stages of its development as I have gotten very far. My bot however has not been thoroughly tested. It is certainly capable of playing by itself for hours without problems. It has logged over 10 hours on a poker site without detection thus far. I don't believe it is capable of being detected.

My results have been disappointing. I don't think I want to waste $1000 only to learn that it is a - EV player. I'm looking for someone who can help me with the formula of playing poker. If I can turn it into a winning bot, your reward would be the bot program. I currently have exhausted everything that I know in making this bot. I'm looking for formulas. Definitions of EV in mathematical terms. If you were to program a bot, how would you define "when to call a raise". "when to raise a raise" . "when to fold". The bot currently knows when to bet and knows when a call is correct. His problem is deciding how to go about evaluating raises. Please reply below or PM me. Thanks.