View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Empire State Poker Series, Turning Stone *Official Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
My flight leaves in...EIGHT HOURS!!!!!!!!! Man I am totally not ready to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm supposed to leave in 11 hours with 3 buddies and my car is totally dismantled...no fenders, broken motor mount, no oil or coolant...not to mention I haven't packed yet and I have no clean clothes. Dammit! Gotta get to bed so i can wake up early and try to get it back together before we gotta leave.

I'm gonna be at TS from tomorrow (Friday) evening through wednesday and will hopefully be playing some of the smaller events as well as 2-5nl and probably some 1/2 and 10-20 or 15-30

Say Hi if you see me, I'm a pretty big dude ~6'3" and I'll probably be wearing some sox attire at all times [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Oh...I also just picked up some SICK Blue lensed sunglasses for $2 at a flea market, I'll be rockin those til the cows come home or the headache they give me is too much for me to bear.

Hope to meet some of y'all there, safe travels and good luck this week...unless you're involved in a hand against me, in that case TRUST ME, I need the luck more than you. I don't want to complain but this has been a rough month, just trust me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]