View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Most sngs played in a month???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i knocked out like 2300 something in the month. i hated life when i was done though, and took a month off to play mtts. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been a lot of posts like this lately, so I'll give another side. I work 40+ hrs/week in a corporate career type job. The most SnGs I've played in a month was just over 1200 a couple of months ago while maintaining my normal office hrs. I couldn't wait to play more the next month. Maybe I'm not recalling accurately, but I really don't feel like I was burned out at any point, and I had several 100+ SnG days during my weekends in that month. I've had some time off from the games with my first born son arriving, so I may just be very happy to be getting back to the games, but I really don't think that's clouding my thoughts here. I've played thousands of sng's and really think I would have fun playing 1500-2000/month continously if that was my only work(I've played 700+/month for the past few months with my job and still want more).

No, I don't play during work.

[/ QUOTE ]

try doing it for 6 months full time. then see how much u like it. i fell in love the first couple months. then i slowly turned into a vampire without needing to be bitten.. holla