View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Re: TT_FOLD\'S 4-MONITOR SETUP!!!111one

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you just add 2 more tables to max out your real estate? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody knows the jump from 14 to 16 tables is the hardest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive done 12-tables, and I dont see how anybody could do more than that. I believe that when you play, you should put your BEST effort out on every table you play on, and try to AT LEAST get ITM in all of them. If you are truly thinking about the hands, and not just being a push-fold bot, then there are going to be times in which your time bank is gonna expire on some of your tables becaues you are focusing so much on another table. There are also going to be times you are gonna find yourself on the bubble with ALL 10+ tables still up (This has blissfully happened to me more than once).

I find my personally limit to be ten tables at once. Any more than that, and I feel as if Im sacrificing my game across ALL tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if i can only play 6 proficiently, someone else can play 8 proficiently, and you can play 10, why can't someone play 12 or 14?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have a 152 IQ and I have been multitabling for ages, thats why.

Not to be pretentious or anything.

Haha.

(Btw, my friend Messy_Jesse would agree with me, and he has a similar IQ/poker mutlitabling experience).