View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 07:57 AM

Default Re: What do you make the first time you cook for a girl?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You've already lost.

Nothing like starting out a relationship with "You're not good enough to eat the same steak as I" or "I don't want this, but you can have it..."

Nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you go around looking for people to annoy or does it just come naturally?

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I had the same reaction when I read that you made yourself a larger and more expensive cut of steak than you made for your dates.

[ QUOTE ]
This is a good meal, I cook it quite well and I've never had any complaints. However, if she did bitch about the meal, chances are I'd be showing her the door early and end the relationship. Every woman I've ever cooked this meal for (about 15) have enjoyed it very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet when it comes to sex you've "never had any complaints," either.

[ QUOTE ]
PS: I'm married. It was just something to discuss, but as usual, rather than bring something of substance to the discussion, you'd rather be an ass. You're too cool man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice how you needed to mention as an afterthought that you are married. You wouldn't want anyone to think that you might still be single after having made the same, amazing meal to fifteen, different adoring women.

On second thought, why would a guy who is married even start a post about what to make the first time he cooks for a woman?