View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Poker Plex will now get all of my play

I just just imagine the brainstorming that took place during the Poker Plex meeting

Poker Plex CEO: Ok gentlemen...Thanks for coming...We need to generate a large amount of play this weekend...So our boys in marketing have decided to give away a large prize. I will now open up the floor to suggestions
Guy Number One: Well, poker players as a whole tend to be males, age 18-35. Let's make sure we take this into consideration
Guy Number Two: Good point...What do guys our age like to do?
Guy Number One: Well, they like to drink, talk to girls, play video games, Fight, Play Sports..Etc...
G.N.T.: Ok...ok...So our gift needs to have something to do with that....Hmmm...How about a mini-fridge to put next to your computer to put beer and hot pockets in???
G.N.O.: Awesome Idea...Or how about Three Nights at the Wynn in LV...Saying your staying at the Wynn makes the panties drop on most girls...
G.N.T.: Yes, that is also a good idea.
Poker Plex CEO: Gentlemen, although your ideas are good, I have the winner. I think you'll agree that this is the bee's knees. How about we buy a 350 dollar pen and give that away?!?!?!?! Johnson, send out the email immediately. Make the Subject "Is the Pen truly mightier that the Sword??? Play 13,000 hands this weekend at Poker Plex and FIND OUT!!!!!"
Guy Number One: Ok Boss, I'll get right on that...And right after that I'll post my resume on Monster because you're a [censored] moron.
CEO: What was that?
Guy Number One: Nothing sir, I said I'll get that email out right away.