View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 07:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh Pa (North Suburb called Cranberry Township)
Default Re: 10 Baseball Players That You Hate The Most

I hate all bases empty, up 3 runs, cheap save, I can't make it as a starter, so I will go to the pen and listen to the Baseball Tonight guys pine for me to be the Cy Young award winner. Seriously, they should start giving save points for the degree of difficulty - like 3 on no out, up one is a 10 point save and down from there.

1.) Gagne - look at his last season as a starter - like 5-11 with a 4.8 ERA. Amazing how unhittable you can be for one inning with everyone tired except you and the bases empty.

2.) Hoffman - still loving the two writers for keeping him off the CY ballot and gift wrapping it for Glavine.

3.) Rivera - OMG STFU ESPN BB Tonight. The Yankees need starting pitching. If he is the best pitcher in baseball, give it to him every fifth day.

4.) Wickman - dude would last 3 innings as a starter before he needed to make a cheeto's run.

5.) Eck - he created this monster

6.) Willie Hernadez - MVP and CY in '84?? Never to be heard from before or since.

7) Every Reds reliever in the past decade that gets 40 saves, goes to the rotation, goes 6-14 with a 6.5 ERA and then back to the pen for another 40 saves.

8.) Jeter

9.) Thome - I took him in the second round this year.

10.) Ichiro Matsui (2 for the price of 1)