View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: GiftofGab, Spirit Rock, Hassan Slask etc.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The main reason I don't post my hands here is that I don't want to expose my play or what I think of others' play when I know some of my opponents will read what I write.

[/ QUOTE ]
Out of curiosity, is this also why you don't respond to many posted hands or is it just a time consumption issue or something else entirely? Do you feel that El Diablo, Bruiser, Matt Flynn, etc. are giving up EV by posting and replying to hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends largely on how representative your posts are of your play.

[/ QUOTE ]
That basically underlies my question: doesn't everyone mix it up a lot? Just because you post hands doesn't really give anyone extra information for any specific future hand. I suppose if you posted your thought process a la cero's 'sweet suicide' post that would probably give opponents extra insight into your thinking, but there is no need to post such indepth thinking when you post a hand. You could just post (in GoG's case with opponent names in place of reads if he doesn't want to give reads since the relevant commenters will all have their own reads to rely upon) the hands and then have people comment. No?