View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Some hands for discussion

1) I generally bet the flop agressively here with the OESD and the flush redraw, 2/3rd the pot or even the pot as a bully. I agree on raising pre-flop with this hand in retrospect, which would increased your fold equity when betting out on the flop .

2) Personally I fold to the re-raise from UTG with the sixes every time. At best you're a coinflip, at worst you're dominated. I might not raise this hand as big preflop to the limper, given that you're mostly likely facing the two largest stacks at the table (the BB and the limper obviously), but maybe I'm just playing weak here. .

3) I don't like putting my tournament at risk on the bubble with AJo to someone i've earmarked as a solid player who happens to be #2 in chips. A lot of it depends if I'm more concerned about maximizing EV per hand (i.e. a online SNG where I'm playing a lot of these scenarios I push here) or if I'm more concerned about an hourly rate (i.e. B&M where this single table has taken a big chunk of my time and bubbling out is a much bigger letdown). I'd believe the push here is +EV but my instinct is to fold here and pick a better spot to risk most of my stack.