View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 02:49 AM

Default Re: 100% standard AJ raptor hand from sb.. in the 55s at least..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could always drop down to the 33s or 22s. That way your late game advantage would be so large you could pre-flop dump all but AA in levels 1-4 with confidence.

Pokerscott

[/ QUOTE ]
is that a personal attack? seriously. i might have to choke a bit** holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal attack??? Consider the strategy first...

open yer mind for just a minute, think broadly, think openly, and you will become better.

Holla

Pokerscott

[/ QUOTE ]

who the **** are you other than a jealous piece of trash that is upset some kid can make more money in a week than your pathetic self working hard in 3 months. i dont know you, i have no respect for you, and until you prove to me you have any game at all, i will not put up with being shat on. irie, lacky, apathy, curtains, all them i talk to regularly and can call me a donk all they want. not you. earn some respect first. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

The strategy and the words sounded a little pompous did they? Hmm there is a lesson in there somewhere. Alright, I've had my fun. Get over yourself and you will do better imho.

Continue your rant and continue to dismiss valid arguments and discussions with "expand your mind!" if you must. It won't help though.

Pokerscott

ps look-up ad hominem

[/ QUOTE ]

get over myself? do trust, i am one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet in real life, and one of the most realistic about his abilities. i dont claim to be god. i claim to like the way i played my hand, and i will defend it as such. holla