View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Re: 100% standard AJ raptor hand from sb.. in the 55s at least..

So basically, you gave a bunch of chips away to something like KT, J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], or maybe Ax. Yuck.

Where's the risk that you're talking about? I really don't see it, and I also don't see why you're terrified of this hand simply because there's an 8 and a 9 on the board at the same time.

You don't have that big of an edge when you push on the bubble BTW, even if you do it properly. You basically have somewhere in between a 10-20% ROI depending on which thousand SNG chunk you're playing, right? Well, just like everybody else, your tenths and ninths add up to 5% of your finishes (you know where this goes from here so I'm not expanding on it). The bubble advantage simply isn't all that large unless you get there with chips.

edit: OK, it was a badly played bottom 2 instead. But even here you still don't lose the 125 on the river because the pot is 3 way and you can fold when the T hits. I dunno, I really don't like this.