View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Where are the easiest small stakes holdem games in Vegas??

[ QUOTE ]
I found the rooms south of the Aladdin to be the easiest around for $2/4 and $3/6 when I was out there last week.

I enjoyed the Aladdin $3/6 the most and I liked the room and tables, but wow I saw some horrible dealing during the tourneys. I also ate a grip of donuts and got served drinks on the regular.

I made a grip at that crummy little room the Trop has.

Funny enough, the toughest game I played was at the $2/4 game at the IP--and it only had maybe 4-5 tough players, I just never got in a good situation with the others. Of course, part of that was because I decided not to go to the table where one guy was wearing a motorcycle helmet (yes, a full, over the face style one) and all the younger guys were sitting wooping it up. I also had some nice experiences with the dealers at IP--preflop I'm in SB and the dealer just stares at me after collecting all of our chips. Someone finally says, "I think he'd like to see a flop before betting." The dealer turns to me and says, "Sorry, I've been drinking the last couple of hours."

The best dealers I had all weekend were at the Golden Nuggest downtown. A tough game, but I really liked the players there. Not a young crowd, if that's what you're into, but very friendly.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the poker room at the trop sucks?? Thats where I will be staying