View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 03:13 PM

Default They do comp for the Chi. Steak house

What do you mean they dont comp for Chi.Steak House? Maybe not the poker brush or the floor. But if you act like your playing BlackJack for more then 25 a hand no prob.

Just go to a BJ table(full one) buy in for say 500 in green and when the person carrying the clip board looks throw a green up there. When he/she is not looking throw a red or two reds up. Continue for 10mins or so, tell the pitboss you and the Misses are thinking about the Sunday brunch at the Steak House and bam all yours, on the weekdays there ususally so empty its even easier to get comped.

I once played BJ there for two hrs. 50 a hand. For a year after that I dinner for two at once a week at CHI. steak house. Never played again. They actually apolgized to me when the host said no more free steaks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tunica has the best comp system for smaller limit players in the world. Try getting a steak in AC, you have to break someones leg just to get a hotdog comp up there.

As for the best buffet I like the gold strikes free hotdogs and finger sandwichs they setup in the pokerroom [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But all in all the best true buffet is at the grand.