View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:33 AM

Default Lost (party 200 6max)

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Hero has ~200 and Villian covers. I have only been at the table for a few orbits and villian has not done anything to draw attention to himself. At the moment I have him as a 24vpip/7pfr, but it is only after 25 hands.

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font> 1 limp, Hero raises. Blinds and limper come along.

Flop$28) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Villian bets $18, MP folds, Hero calls, SB folds.

Is this an easy fold for some? An easy raise? I wanted to play it out a little, see what he was willing to do on the turn (assuming he might slow down a little with just an 8).

Turn$62) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Villian checks, Hero checks.

Perhaps a bet here and a fold to a raise? Or bet in hopes I can check behind the river?

River$62) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Villian bets $45 and I...?

I thought this hand might be interesting because of the variety of lines available (aside from folding on the flop, but I'm a donkey).