View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 08:24 PM

Default First HUSH Post: Defending with AJ

Hey all, I'm another SS regular making the transition to short. I've played about 15k hands at 3/6 and am finally getting somewhat comfortable with the differences. Hopefully you guys can help me iron out the rest of my game.

In this hand the villian is somewhat tight with his pre-flop raises but properly aggressive after. How's my line? Better to bet the turn and fold to a riase? Call a raise? Should I 3-bet the river? Fold the river? I hate being out of position.

I know this one is fairly simplistic. Hopefully I'll have some better hands in the future.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (4.16 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: (4.16 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.16 BB